We are using the number system for this sale. See below for how and why.
Please note that this sale is on Saturday and Sunday, NOT Friday and Saturday.
Absolutely no parking on the lawn or in the driveway. The sale is located directly across the street from the entrance to the Indian Hill High School parking lot.
Look forward to quality products with names like Century, Marantz, Pioneer, Fisher, Baldwin, Morganton, Royal Doulton, General Electric, Heathkit, Philmore and Delta. Here’s some of what we have for you this weekend.
- Vintage audio equipment
- Vintage lathe and jig saw
- Model airplane parts
- Radio kits and parts
- Pool table
- Player Piano and music rolls
- Antique sheet music
- Baldwin organ
- Ping pong table
- Antique china dinnerware
- Vintage lawn and patio furniture
- Hand tools
- Vintage furniture
- Vintage 78 jazz records
- Vintage vinyl LPs
- Reel-to-reel tapes
- Decorative art glass pieces
- Framed prints
- Vintage car magazines collection
- Antique post cards
- Vintage car advertising pamphlets
- Vintage manuals of all kinds
- Crystal lamps
- And so much more!
Don’t forget we add new photos up until SALE DAYS so check back here often.
NUMBERS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE FRONT DOOR TWO HOURS BEFORE OPENING ON SALE DAYS.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE USE THE NUMBER SYSTEM.
Here’s why we use it.
We want our customers to have a fair chance to buy the items available at our sales but it would be irresponsible to let dozens of people in at one time. Relogistics has the responsibility to guard against breakage, theft, injury AND chaos. Customers are given a number based on a “first come, first served” basis. It is the most democratic way to control the sale.
Here’s how it works.
- Numbers will be available at the sale address at least two hours before the sale opens on the first day of the sale. Every sale is different so we will specify the time in our notice for each sale.
- If you want to be one of the first people inside the sale you must be among the first people waiting to get a number. We want to respect your time by keeping you from waiting around needlessly. We also want to show respect for our client’s property by avoiding situations where people are milling around the yard or on the porch.
- Numbers are only needed on the first day of the sale UNLESS the sale is a big one which may require numbers to be used on subsequent days. We will always note this in our advertising.
- One number per person. This includes couples, mothers and daughters, etc.
- Numbers will be needed as long as customers are waiting to get into the sale.
- We generally allow between 15 and 25 people in at one time depending on the size of the house. As customers leave (or are at least are dispersed throughout the house) we will invite more customers inside.
- If you are not present when your number is called you will have go to the end of the line.
Questions? Contact Linda at 513-300-9896 or Linda@RelogisticsEstateServices.com
Click on an image to enlarge it. Click OUTSIDE the image to return to the gallery. The image may actually reduce in size on cell phones.